The goal of this booklet is to help you learn more about stroke and transient ischemic attack (TIA or mini-stroke), and how to prevent them.
Download the entire booklet or click on the topic that you need:
- What Causes Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA) or Stroke?
- What are my Stroke Risk Factors?
- How Can I Address My Risk Factors?
- What Are My Targets?
- My SMART goals
- Eating Habits
- Measuring Your Own Blood Pressure
- Quit Smoking
- Stress Reduction & Wellness
- Taking Your Medication
- Common Stroke Prevention Medications
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Education Workshops
- Educate Yourself: Online and Local Resources
- My Follow Up Plan
- Learn the Signs of Stroke