Please be sure to CLICK on your selection. Registration will be void if this choice is not properly made.
Last (or family) name of person being registered
1st (or given) name of person being registered
Enter the work email of person being registered
Please enter the same email address again
Enter another email address
Numbers only please, no letters, spaces, dashes or symbols.Usual daytime phone number. Please list extension in the next field.
Numbers only please, no letters, spaces, dashes or symbols
Please indicate the name of the hospital or organization that you work for.
The registrant's discipline or position within the Health Care System.
Describe the part of the Continuum of care in which you work.
Number of years the applicant has worked professionally in health care.
Number of years the applicant has worked professionally with stroke survivors.
Please provide the first name of Manager, Shift Scheduler, or Edu Coordinator
Please provide the last name of Manager, Shift Scheduler, or Edu Coordinator
Email of Manager listed above
Archived webcasts - Provincial Stroke Rounds 2019/2020
1. When Stroke Becomes the Life-ending Event - February 5, 2020
2. Paediatric Code Stroke: Time is Brain/Paediatric Endovascular Stroke Therapy - December 4, 2019
3. Selecting Patients for Endovascular Therapy (EVT) 0-6 hours and Beyond - November 6, 2019
4. Standards of Care: Preparing for Bundled Care using an Interprofessional Cross-continuum Best Practice Resource - Oct.9, 2019
5. Cannabis: The Impact on Vascular Health Viewed Through a Public Health Lens - June 24, 2019
6. Rural-Urban Differences in Stroke Incidence, Risk Factors & Care - June 5, 2019
To access all archived OTN webcasts: http://webcast.otn.ca/index/browse?page=1&type=1