***If you see this note after you click on the "Submit" button (below) instead of a thank you message, it means the registration has NOT been successfully submitted.
Please check the fields to ensure everything is filled out correctly, then try clicking on the "Submit" button again.***
Please note that all fields are mandatory (use 'unknown' if necessary)
List the title for the event you would like to provide.
Please enter short description of the event. Include date of the event, location or delivery method, and anything else of a logistical nature that may be relevant to the event.
Explain the value of the event to region and reasons why this request should be supported.
Please estimate the number of people expected to benefit from the event, with a justification of the number.
Supply an estimated total cost in Canadian currency for the proposed event.
If you wish, you may upload other documents (up to a maximum of 2 mb) in Word, Excel, PDF, image file, or similar format to support your proposal
For contact & record keeping purposes
Enter email of person making program suggestion
Phone number or other contact info to allow us to contact you should we have further questions.
Best Practice Team member
Education Committee member
Choose the option that most closely identifies your relationship to the CRSN
Archived webcasts - Provincial Stroke Rounds 2019/2020
1. When Stroke Becomes the Life-ending Event - February 5, 2020
2. Paediatric Code Stroke: Time is Brain/Paediatric Endovascular Stroke Therapy - December 4, 2019
3. Selecting Patients for Endovascular Therapy (EVT) 0-6 hours and Beyond - November 6, 2019
4. Standards of Care: Preparing for Bundled Care using an Interprofessional Cross-continuum Best Practice Resource - Oct.9, 2019
5. Cannabis: The Impact on Vascular Health Viewed Through a Public Health Lens - June 24, 2019
6. Rural-Urban Differences in Stroke Incidence, Risk Factors & Care - June 5, 2019
To access all archived OTN webcasts: http://webcast.otn.ca/index/browse?page=1&type=1